Vacature: JR. accountmanager food ingredients
Are you a commercial top talent with knowledge of organic food, preferable food ingredients? Are you a confident negotiator, naturally energetic, enterprising and do you know how to create support? Then respond now because we have a great challenge for you!
We are DO IT ORGANIC, a successful, international and fast-growing company active in the market for 100% organic food ingredients and consumer products.
We believe we can contribute to a sustainable and better world by accelerating the transition from conventional towards organic farming. We make this happen by delivering high-quality, fully traceable organic food ingredients and consumer products. We are passionate to make a sustainable impact. Our flat company structure is characterized by short lines of communication.
About the position
As an Account Manager Benelux you report to the Manager of the Food Ingredients department. In this position you are responsible for the sales of organic food ingredients and the realization of sales and margin objectives at the customer groups you are assigned to. The following tasks belong to the job:
- Supervising the entire sales process, from first contact and offer stage to negotiations and after-sales activities.
- Acquisition of new customers and strengthening the position with existing relationships, aimed at optimal use of market opportunities.
- Identify trends and opportunities and respond appropriately to market developments.
- Visiting customers and fairs.
We work with Navision as ERP-system.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to meet a motivated professional who has 2-5 years of experience in a commercial position in the (organic) food sector or someone who is ready for the next step and who will take a fresh look at our organization. We invite young professionals to respond. In addition you take with you:
- A completed commercial or food technology education at bachelor’s degree / master degree;
- Understanding of the dynamics of the food ingredients business and the ability to link customer-focused advice to a commercial goal;
- You like to do business, you are ambitious, result-oriented, you have customer focus and persuasiveness and you work well together;
- Good communication skills in Dutch, English and preferably also in other languages;
- Affinity with organic and our social behavior is a must.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a challenging position within an enthusiastic team. We also offer an employment contract with a competitive salary, 24 days off per year based on full-time employment, a non-contributory pension plan, vacation pay and the possibility of eventually participating in the STAK.
You will be working in a dynamic company that is growing rapidly, giving you opportunities for further development. In addition, you are encouraged to actively participate in the development of our company.
Interesse of meer informatie?
Are you 100% involved to improve? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact Jurgen Meijer, Manager Food Ingredients (+31 6 54943061 or email@example.com).
Acquisition not appreciated