Junior Purchase Manager (40 uur)
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can put your affinity for trade and purchasing to use? A job in which you and the team ensure that the price, quality, safety and assortment meet the requirements of the customers and the applicable regulations? Would you like to work in an organization that contributes to a better world? Then DO IT ORGANIC is looking for you!
We are DO IT ORGANIC, a successful, international and growing company operating in the market for 100% organic food ingredients.
We believe we can contribute to a sustainable and better world by accelerating the transition from conventional to organic agriculture. We make this possible by supplying high-quality, all-organic food ingredients and consumer products. We are passionate about generating impact in a sustainable way. Our corporate culture is characterized by short lines of communication, allowing us to respond enthusiastically and quickly to new developments.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Junior Purchase Manager you will be responsible, together with your colleagues, for the purchasing of a specific group of organic products. You support the Category Managers in preparing quotations, purchasing contracts and price negotiations. You act as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers regarding prices and current product and market information for your product group. As a Junior Purchase Manager, you will be involved in finding new suppliers, as well as maintaining long-term relationships with existing suppliers. To accomplish this, you will occasionally travel to (international) suppliers and trade shows. In your role we expect you to think proactively about optimizing the various processes within purchasing and category management.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We would like to meet an enthusiastic Junior Purchase Manager who wants to develop and is ready for the next step in this field.
In addition you bring with you:
- At least a completed HBO (Bachelor) education, preferably towards international trade;
- You are flexible, can switch quickly and have the ability to work in a team;
- You have good written and oral communication skills, both in Dutch and English;
- You are accurate, analytical, stress-resistant and proactive, results-oriented and solution-oriented.
- Knowledge of SCM, ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SLIM4 is a plus;
- You have affinity with organic food products.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
We offer you a fun and challenging position within a motivated team with, in addition:
- a one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- a competitive salary;
- 24 days off per year based on full-time employment;
- a non-contributory pension plan;
- attractive employee discount on our organic products;
- Friday afternoon drinks;
- staff outings;
- possibility to participate in the company through certificates.
You will be working in a dynamic company that is growing, giving you ample opportunity for further development. In addition, you are encouraged to actively participate in the development of our company.
INTEREST OR MORE INFORMATION?
Are you 100% involved to improve? If so, please send your resume and a brief cover letter by email to email@example.com
For additional information, please contact Joren Groot, Category Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Acquisition is not appreciated