We take all the necessary measures to guarantee that all of our products are organic, safe and in conformity with all current legislation. In doing this, our customers can be sure that they work with the best products available.
Do you want to know which measures we take? Read all about our quality team, our standards and more regarding our quality.
Our Quality team
DO IT ORGANIC’s Quality Department consists of academically trained food technologists who, through experience and dedication, have specialized in quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC) and technological advice. They continuously strive to provide the answers to your questions by maintaining intensive relations with our suppliers and by keeping their own knowledge up-to-date. In 2008 they have enrolled in the new pan-European food safety qualification programme leading to their accreditation as EU-recognised food safety specialists.
DO IT ORGANIC serves the customer with 100% organic Food Ingredients, certified by Skal. We are certified BRC Global Standard for Food Safety including the voluntary modules 12 (public module AOECS Gluten Free Foods) and 8 (public module Traded Goods). These programs assure a reliable supply of high-quality products which are fully suitable and safe for the end use intended by our customers, and meet all legal requirements.
The following elements are essential components of these programs:
- Quality Systems and Standards
- Quality Audits by certification organisations
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Raw Materials and Ingredients Control Program
- Product and Customer Specifications
- Product Recall Procedure
- Quality Complaints Follow-up
- Internal training
General Quality statement
- Are in conformity with the relevant Dutch and EU food laws and regulations.
- Are organic, in conformity with council Regulation EC 834/2007 and 889/2008 or in conformity with the USDA National Organic Program.
- Are treated and produced under hygienic conditions.
- Are free of contaminations in conformity with EC 1881/2006 as amended.
- Are in conformity with EU organic legislation 834-2007, 889-2008 on residues of pesticides as interpreted in the guidelines of the Bundesverband Naturkost Naturwaren (BNN).
- Are not irradiated.
- Do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives, and all reasonable steps have been taken to avoid contamination from GMOs or their derivatives. Due to the fact that there is a presence of GMO pollen in the air, contamination cannot be 100% excluded. Therefore the maximum of 0.9% as stated in the organic regulation applies.
- Are packed in suitable packaging material (Food Grade), clean and undamaged.
All information is given according to the best of our knowledge. However, this information can be subject to inadvertent change.
If you intend to use any of our products for vulnerable consumers (the allergenic, infants and young children, elderly citizens or the immuno-compromised) you must note that this product is not sold as being specifically suitable for these groups. You are under the obligation to determine suitability for each batch of product bought. We are happy to be of service in this respect. For any questions related to the use and characteristics of this product, including its possible use in specific applications and the need for this product to conform to other legislation than stated in this specification, you are requested to contact our quality department firstname.lastname@example.org